As a Local Values member there are a number of things you can do to maximise your success and return on investment. In this guide we provide you with our top tips.
- Firstly, and most importantly, please remember to give a Local Values voucher to all your customers who spend over £20.
- Are you displaying point of sale material effectively? Where possible display your leaflets in one of our Local Values point of sale holders and place it on your shop counter or reception desk. You can also put a Local Values sticker in your window. If you do not have premises you can put a sticker in your car. Please let us know if you require a leaflet holder or window sticker.
- Join the Local Values Facebook group – Local Values Hub. This is a great way to meet fellow members virtually and let them know about your business. It’s also the best way to keep in touch with us. This is where we post about the newsletter and networking events etc.
- Take part in the ‘like ladder with a difference’ in the Local Values hub. This will also help you to get to know fellow members and keep up to date with their offers. Members can like and share each other’s posts, which is obviously mutually beneficial.
- Let us know if you have any special offers or events you’d like us to promote on the website, in the newsletter or on social media. Remember we have a monthly reach of nearly 13,000 on Facebook and over 8,000 on Twitter!
- Attend Local Values networking. This is a great way to meet fellow members in person and also to showcase your business. There is an opportunity to be an expert/guest speaker, as well as learning from other guest speakers.
- Claim your complimentary training workshops! You can attend two Get it Done workshops for free, providing you haven’t already claimed your free 121 sessions.
- The more the merrier. The more members – the more we all benefit and so does the local economy. Refer your customers, suppliers and friends to become Local Values members. For each referral who becomes a member, you will both receive a £30 Local Values voucher that can be spent in any members’ business.
- Write a guest blog for the Local Values website. Alternatively ask a valued customer to write a review. Click here to see a review of Ufford Park.
- Let people know they can download a complimentary voucher from the website. This could be an incentive for them to buy from you rather than a competitor.
- Add a Local Values logo to your website so that your customers and prospects know you’re supporting local businesses.
- Send us your pictures to enable us to promote you more effectively.
Thank you for being part of Local Values. Please do get in touch if we can be of assistance.